Healthy J?

I am on my way to becoming Healthy J. I am 25 years old and unhealthy. I am determined to change my lifestyle. I will endure a greater amount of physical activity on a daily basis. Dietary needs will be met but not in excess. I enjoy having a good time and entertaining friends and this lifestyle change will not change that. I will learn to enjoy the sweet joys of life and become a healthy individual.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeling Guilty

When I go out of town I tend to take advantage of cuisine and indulge a bit too much.  This is something that I know I need to work on in order to improve.  It is important to stay in a fairly normal routine, but oh so difficult.  I am out of town at the moment.  I will be traveling back home today and actually have only been gone yesterday and today.  I didn't pack clothes to hit the gym at the hotel because I knew that I wouldn't have time.  Sitting here in the room waiting on the rest of the crew to finish getting ready I realize that I should have packed that stuff and could have hit the gym this morning and still be ready and writing this in a more positive light.  Lesson learned, always pack sweats and sneakers.  See, I wouldn't have ate as much if I would have worked out first thing this morning and would be even more energized for the day and ride home.  Hind-sight is 20/20, right?  

On another note, I ordered two competition swim suits from Swim Outlet the other day.  I was hoping to have them sometime this week, but now it is looking like I might not get them until the end of next week.  My thoughts are that I will be swimming in order to get fit.  Walking will continue, just because it is a good habit and you can do it anywhere.  Getting back into an activity like swimming should be interesting.  I have not been a real swimmer in about 12 years.  This should prove to be an interesting endeavor.  

I wish everyone a good week and delightful weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment