Healthy J?

I am on my way to becoming Healthy J. I am 25 years old and unhealthy. I am determined to change my lifestyle. I will endure a greater amount of physical activity on a daily basis. Dietary needs will be met but not in excess. I enjoy having a good time and entertaining friends and this lifestyle change will not change that. I will learn to enjoy the sweet joys of life and become a healthy individual.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cool Waters

My favorite swimming conditions are cool waters!  I was able to get in and have a nice swim today.  I only did a 900 because I was pretty tired.  I had a sleepless night last night.  I did get a few hours sleep when I got back and then another couple this evening.  It is my hope that tomorrow I will get into a routine for the week.  I have lots to do this week and some traveling to add to the mix.  Hopefully I will be able to schedule in some swim time and quite a bit of walking on one of my endeavors this week.  I fully intended to mow the yard today and then the wind made me decide to come inside and curl up under a blanket instead.  It is getting pretty bad so I will have to get at it either tomorrow or Wednesday.  I am thinking Wednesday because it is supposed to be a great deal warmer then.  I guess I just need to be glad that we don't have flooding or snow.

Grocery shopping is on the to do list for tomorrow.  I am planning on getting some things that are fresh and healthy.  I will of course replenish staples, but try to concentrate on the fresh stuff.  I need to get some healthy snacks.  I don't snack a great deal, but when I do I crave and only have on hand junk.  My stupid fault!  Since it is warmer out I will be more apt to eat fresh foods because they will be in season.  It is also more appealing to me to eat lighter foods in the summer versus winter months.  Mmmmmm.......strawberries sound so good right now.  I will put those on my grocery list for tomorrow.

A happy, healthy, and productive week for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment