Healthy J?

I am on my way to becoming Healthy J. I am 25 years old and unhealthy. I am determined to change my lifestyle. I will endure a greater amount of physical activity on a daily basis. Dietary needs will be met but not in excess. I enjoy having a good time and entertaining friends and this lifestyle change will not change that. I will learn to enjoy the sweet joys of life and become a healthy individual.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Feeling Gloomy

I know that the best way to fight the gloomy feeling is to be active, but I just didn't want to.  I will be out of town for a few days on an adventure and I know that will peek my activity level.  I decided to get off my gloomy behind and work on some craft projects today and that seemed to help.  I debated going for a swim for the past two days.  I didn't go on Friday and mowed the yard instead.  I think that I will not swim on the yard days anymore.  I just am drained by the end of the day if I get up early and go swim and then mow that afternoon.  If I am planning on going out on a Friday night it stinks because I get goofy acting when I am tired.

I learned this last weekend when some friends asked me to go to dinner and a movie for a girls night out.  I declined on the movie because I was tired and had only slept a few hours the previous two nights.  I ended up driving them all a few towns away to dinner because a delay in movie times and we had a fun little adventure but my driving skills were scary by the time I dropped them off at the movie.  I was fine by myself but oh so distracted when sleepy and driving in an unfamiliar place.  It was fun and memorable, I will give it that.

I plan on swimming the next two or three days but not laps.  The hotel has a pool and I know that I will be the one on kid pool duty.  The walking will be a fun and interesting change as well.  I am thinking that I should really get back into walking on the mornings that I don't swim and during the evenings on the days that I do swim.  Enjoy nature this week.  I hope to have some pictures to share sometime by the end of the week.  I would like to share pictures of the facility that I use and some of the equipment.  Don't get water logged.

No comments:

Post a Comment