Healthy J?

I am on my way to becoming Healthy J. I am 25 years old and unhealthy. I am determined to change my lifestyle. I will endure a greater amount of physical activity on a daily basis. Dietary needs will be met but not in excess. I enjoy having a good time and entertaining friends and this lifestyle change will not change that. I will learn to enjoy the sweet joys of life and become a healthy individual.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Seeing the Unforeseen...

Okay, so I had every intention of going for a swim last Wednesday but ended up over sleeping and not making it in time.  I then had to drive a family member to a doctor's appointment and missed both the midday and evening swims.  Thursday and Friday I spent time with my mom because she had to have her gallbladder removed.  I took the weekend off, as usual.  Yesterday and today I was a little swamped with work and trying to get things accomplished here, like dishes, dinner, and laundry.  So enough excuses and bellyaching already, right.

Tomorrow is a new day and it will again have been a week since I was in the water!  I plan to will hit the pool tomorrow morning and get back in the swing of things.  The water will be soooo nice, even if it is warm.  Thursday and Friday afternoons I have to take family members for doctor's appointments.  The mornings are free and I will make sure to fit in a swim and get some work done as well.

On a different note, spring is here!  I get to spend time in the yard.  I will hopefully get to spend some quality time fishing and perhaps turkey hunting as well.  The fishing is always convenient for me, because if I get bored I can always lay out on the back deck of the boat with a book or my journal.  Just being on the water is so nice and relaxing.  "Bad Luck Charm" is the name I have taken as my own when it comes to accompanying my husband on outdoor adventures.  I haven't ever had this problem when I am fishing or hunting with anyone else, but when I am with him we don't come home with squat.  This should be a sign that he should have his hobbies and I should have mine.  I mean he doesn't come swim with me or sew or craft or anything.  Maybe I should just find a different person to go do the hunting gig with for a change.  Happy swimming to you all...I will get out of bed tomorrow morning, I will get out of bed tomorrow morning, I will get out of bed tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment